How Do I Choose a Walk-In Tub?
There are tons of walk-in tubs on the market, so how does one even begin to choose between the options? It’s important to compare different manufacturers, their online reviews and look at the pictures of different tubs to ensure you’d be happy with the look and feel of the tubs – but it’s equally important to consider features, benefits and value. If you’re in the market for a new walk-in tub, please review the buyers’ guide tips we have outlined below.
What to Look for in a Walk-In Tub
You want a walk-in tub that offers a low step-up entry, which differs from traditional tubs that typically have a high wall—an obstacle that may lead to a slip and fall when entering and exiting the tub. The lack of wall will allow for easy entry into your tub and assists with your overall balance.
You’ll also need a walk-in tub equipped with built-in safety bars, which make for a dependable support system. Other common and helpful safety features to look for in a walk-in tub include:
- A quick-filling faucet so you can enjoy your bath with less fill time
- Hurry-drain technology which will lessen the wait for the water to drain out
- A handshower that is easy to use and allows for easy cleaning
- Hydrotherapy jets that are favored for providing relief for sore muscles
When you partner with New Bath Today, you can also expect our skilled and experienced team to complete every project with great attention to detail. Our work is overseen by a licensed plumber, ensuring your walk-in tub installation is of top-quality.
Benefits of The Best Walk-In Tubs
When shopping for a new walk-in tub, all of the top-notch products are designed to suit your needs and fit your lifestyle. These walk-in tubs are designed to be:
- Low-maintenance – Made from non-porous acrylic, our bathroom tubs are easy to maintain and naturally resist mold and mildew growth.
- Durable – Acrylic is also a highly durable material that will resist chipping, fading, and cracking over the years to make these new bathtubs a long-lasting solution for homeowners.
- Highly customizable – Have a specific aesthetic you’re trying to achieve? Or maybe you have a list of must-have accessories. Our new bathtubs are highly configurable and customizable to perfectly suit your preferences.
- Built for safety – In addition to a swinging door, our walk-in tubs feature safety grab bars, built-in seating, slip-resistant flooring, and other features that provide the stability you need to bathe in comfort.
Investing in the Right Walk-In Tub
At New Bath Today, we take pride in helping customers outfit their homes with upgrades that improve daily living and provide long-lasting value. Our beautiful walk-in tubs are a great example: although our installation services are quick and convenient, they’ll be provided by factory-trained professionals, which means you’ll receive a tub that’s expertly installed and able to deliver all the advertised benefits you expect.
Ready to invest in a walk-in tub?
A walk-in tub installation may be all you need to turn your bathroom into a welcoming refuge from the world. For more information, contact us today to schedule a free consultation in your home.