KOHLER® LUXSTONE™ SHOWERS – THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN BEAUTY, LUXURY, AND CONVENIENCE
For a bathing space to be truly exceptional it must successfully balance form and functionality. A flashy shower enclosure that sacrifices convenience and safety for the sake of artistic expression is an exercise in style over substance. An enclosure that provides all the basics but lacks any aesthetic sensibility is bland and uninspired.
At New Bath Today, we’ve searched far and wide for a product that offers the perfect combination of beauty and practicality, and we found exactly what we were looking for in Kohler’s LuxStone showers. Kohler® is a company that has built its reputation on offering top-of-the-line products that are luxurious, low maintenance, and easy to install.
WHAT MAKES THE KOHLER® LUXSTONE™ SHOWER SYSTEM SO SPECIAL?
KOHLER® showers are the only enclosures on the market that feature LuxStone™ wall panels. LuxStone is a proprietary composite material that’s a combination of crushed Sylacauga marble and strong fiber strands. Sylacauga marble – also know as Alabama marble because it’s found in a belt running through Talladega County, Alabama – is prized for its pure white color and crystalline structure.
LuxStone panels offer a number of advantages over traditional tiled walls, including:
- Numerous color and pattern options – Whether you prefer the soothing quality of one uniform color, the visual interest of naturally-inspired patterns and textures, or the industrial-chic ambiance of white brick, you’ll be able to find a look that complements your bathroom and reflects your personal tastes.
- Minimal upkeep – Affixing the panels with hidden joints and trim eliminates the need for grout, which requires frequent cleaning to prevent unsightly discoloration. And since the caulking and silicone used to join the panels are tucked out of sight, they provide fewer places for mold and mildew to grow so you won’t have to spend time scrubbing the walls with harsh cleansers.
- Unsurpassed durability – LuxStone is nonporous and engineered to resist chipping, cracking, and discoloration, so you can count on your new shower enclosure looking great for years to come.
- Custom-fitted design – All wall surrounds are cut on site to ensure a perfect fit for your shower space, no matter its configuration. You’ll also be able to select from single wall panels, accent panels, and three-panel wall kits to maximize your design options.
- Speedy installation – Your enclosure can be completed in as little as one day, so you’ll be able to enjoy your new shower without delay
A COMPLETE SHOWER SYSTEM
Of course, LuxStone showers are more than simply gorgeous wall surrounds. Kohler offers a wide selection of shower bases, door styles, and accessories to create a stunning bathroom centerpiece that will be a true expression of your personal tastes and preferences. Whether your priority is to boost confidence while bathing, eliminate clutter, or create a luxurious environment to relax and unwind after a long day, you’ll have the options you need to bring your vision to glorious life.
If you’re looking for ways to improve confidence and safety while in the shower, the three-inch threshold makes entering and exiting the stall almost as easy as stepping from one room to the next, and the basin’s textured surface creates a slip-resistant floor for additional stability. Grab bars can be added to provide a steady handhold where you need one. And an optional movable shower seat provides a comfortable, stable platform for lathering, shaving, and rinsing.
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
Part of an optimal bathing experience is having everything you need within easy reach. LuxStone showers can be customized with shower bars, recessed shelving, wall hooks, and floating shelves. Just imagine, all of your soaps, shampoos, scrubs, lotions, and body washes nestled securely in a convenient space where you won’t accidently knock them over.
DOORS GALORE AND FIXTURES FOR THE FINISH
Complete your shower enclosure with stylish faucets, fixtures, and the perfect entryway. Kohler offers both standard and contemporary showerhead and handle options in a variety of elegant finishes such as polished chrome, brushed nickel, and oil-rubbed bronze. Door options include clear and frosted glass that features a CleanCoat™ treatment to repel water for easy cleaning. KOHLER® doors are designed to slide open smoothly and quietly and feature out-of-plumb adjustability for easy installation.
Take your bathing experience to the next level with a LuxStone shower enclosure from Kohler. When you step up to Kohler, you’ll step into the perfect balance of style and substance.