Tub-to-Shower Conversions for Homeowners in Niagara Falls, NY
Transform your bathroom by removing your outdated tub and having a modern walk-in shower installed! Homeowners in Niagara Falls, New York, and surrounding areas can turn to New Bath Today for a professional tub-to-shower conversion. Our expert technicians can take care of this project in as little as one day, ensuring you can start showering in style as soon as possible.
KOHLER® Walk-In Showers
We install KOHLER® LuxStone® walk-in showers that offer top-notch durability and are incredibly easy to keep clean. You can say goodbye to scrubbing at the grout and dealing with mold and mildew growth. Plus, our showers do not discolor, chip, or crack like other bathing surfaces.
We begin every tub-to-shower conversion with a complimentary consultation, during which we will help you design a walk-in shower that completely meets your needs. Our showers allow for complete customizability, and you’ll be able to select the:
- Color or pattern of the shower walls – Feel free to mix and match between colors and patterns if that’s more your style.
- Showerhead – Choose from rainhead showerheads, body sprays, hand showers, and more.
- Shower base – We offer low-threshold shower bases and options with built-in seating.
- Shower door – Select a frameless shower door in a hinged or sliding style.
- Accessories – Add recessed shelving, floating shelves, shower hooks, grab bars, and other accessories to make your shower as functional as possible.
Once you’ve customized your new walk-in shower to your liking, we’ll order your materials and then our factory-certified technicians will expertly complete your tub-to-shower conversion. Our technicians are highly experienced and will adhere to a high standard during the installation. Plus, they will leave behind a clean bathroom when they’re finished.
Get Started Today
New Bath Today is ready to get started on your tub-to-shower conversion! Contact us today and we’ll be glad to schedule a consultation at your Niagara Falls, NY, home.