Our KOHLER® Walk-In Tubs Create Rejuvenating Experiences for Roseville, MI, Homeowners
If you suffer from the aches and pains that so often accompany limited mobility, you likely already know the rejuvenating powers of a warm bath. Soaking in steaming water can help release tension in your muscles and promote circulation. Unfortunately, many find that mobility concerns keep them from experiencing that very activity. If this sounds familiar to you, contact New Bath Today. We install luxurious KOHLER® walk-in tubs for homeowners in Roseville, Michigan, that incorporate numerous relaxing hydrotherapy features into an easy-to-navigate design.
Since its founding, Kohler has pushed the limits of what a bathing experience can be. These walk-in tubs serve as the pinnacle of a century of progress, integrating numerous, spa-like features, including:
- Whirlpool jets, which you can adjust at the touch of a finger to create a relaxing massage
- Air bubbler jets, which stimulate your senses and create a pleasant, effervescent experience
- Heated seats, which keep you comfortable while your tub fills and drains and help release tension in your muscles
When you step into one of our Kohler walk-in bathtubs, you’ll enjoy a bathing experience that refreshes your body and revitalizes your mind.
Shaped for Safety
Of course, even the most luxurious bathtub becomes useless if enjoying it poses a hazard. That’s why Kohler designs their walk-in tubs for safe and easy use. They feature:
- A 3-inch entry threshold – the lowest on the market – to keep you from having to climb into and out of your tub
- An extra-wide door and seat, which provide you with plenty of room to maneuver
- Slip resistant surfaces and two built-in handrails – one inside the tub and one on its door – to afford you extra stability
With features like these, you don’t need to worry about limited mobility making your bathing experience unsafe. Instead, you can focus on relaxing as you soak in one of these walk-in bathtubs.
Are you ready to enjoy a safe and refreshing bath? Contact New Bath Today to learn more about the Kohler walk-in tubs we install in Roseville, MI.